Periodically, the Governor’s Office of Economic Development reaches out to our local economic development partners for assistance in responding to a company’s “request for information” (RFI).
To aid our local partners in the RFI process we have provided a few resources to guide you through the process and aid in the development or your RFI response.
Tip & Tricks for Putting Together a Great RFI Submission
- How to Respond to an RFI (pdf)
- How to be Eliminated from an RFI (pdf)
- Packaging Your Response (pdf)
- Presenting Property Data (pdf)
- Common RFI Submission Issues (blog post)
- RFI Content: Available Properties (blog post)
- RFI Content: Local Incentives (blog post)
- RFI Content: Utilities (blog post)
- RFI Content: Transportation (blog post)
- RFI Content: Labor Force (blog post)
- Photo Compression: Compressor.io (blog post)
Do you have questions that the above information does not cover? Do you have a topic you want us to cover in upcoming RFI Trainings? Let us know by submitting your comments below.
RFI Workshops & Training
There currently are no workshops scheduled for 2016 but we do expect to host some webinars this summer as a stand-in for the RFI Workshops. More details to come. In the meantime, if you have questions regarding the RFI process or would like to schedule a one-on-one training, please contact us below!