The South Dakota Demography Conference is right around the corner! This year’s event will take place May 19th and 20th in Sioux Falls, SD at the University Center.
This year’s event will focus on health and population data in South Dakota, including:
- Findings from the 2014 State Health Survey
- Health disparities by age, gender, race and class
- Heath data issues for American Indian communities
- Methodology and geography for health statistics
- Demographic trends in South Dakota
- Access and use of available data tools and resources
There will also be a webinar “Helping South Dakota Businesses Thrive: Introducing Census Business Builder” offered to all attendants.
The conference is hosted by the SDSU Rural Life and Census Data Center and includes breakfast, lunch, and snacks with the $45 registration fee. Learning AND snacks… that’s my kind of conference.
Any questions about the event can be directed to Joni Mueller at email@example.com.